Thursday 25 March 2010

Spice of Life



This image may look like a bizzarre Chat Roulette nightmare but it is in fact a publicity still for friend of Lord Tunley, Ben Wheatley's bleakly funny feature "Down Terrace" (that's me doing me acting bottom left).

The film is going great guns and has just received this glowing review in none other than proper Hollywood rag Variety.

I was once mentioned in Variety because of another film I acted in years back but they called me Careth Dunley or somesuch. Oh the glamour.

Tomorrow it's playing at the Flatpack festival in Birmingham.

For those of you reading this in the US (I know there's some of you from looking at the Google Analytics map thingummyjigwhotsit) the film is playing at New Directors/New Films at MoMA in New Yoik on the 29th and 30th.

Well done one and all!

No comments:

Post a Comment